BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my Dad's house so it was time to build another model boat I built the biggest 1/15 scale boat I could without having to buy model aircraft grade plywood the last model 2084 cost me about $50 this was only about $15 so I ended up with a 1660 the hull is much better than the last the sides are the same angle I made the working lights from a cheap flashlight and the best part about this one is the front steering for the mud motor actually works I'll post pics in a minute

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still want to add some things like a gas tank, cranking battery, seating, and a generator. let me know how I did on the braceing.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Please carve out a tiny carp and put in the bottom of the boat. Please make sure you keep me up to date on your travel .

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
:laugh: still just a friend payphone she lives 100 yards down the street
thanks!
And the only thing you found to pass the time was build another model, The record for 100yd dash is 9.6 seconds so should be able to make it in less than 30 seconds

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
And the only thing you found to pass the time was build another model, The record for 100yd dash is 9.6 seconds so should be able to make it in less than 30 seconds
I'm to short to run with any kind of speed lol that's why bowfishing is my sport but I didn't spend near the time on this model only half a day and an evening I was actually pretty busy while I was at my Dad's house

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
nice job .... im with everyone else i woulda been down the street with the "friend" :D

·
Registered
968 Posts
pretty cool model, I love the detail. I was constantly doing stuff like this when I was younger.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts