BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone who's running 150w Sodiums please post up some night shots.
I'm wanting to see how they look (how much light they throw & the spread) compared to halogens.

I'm about 99% sold on the idea, I can run more, brighter lights from the same genny, but I've never seen them in the flesh, so to speak. I have a Champion 3500W genny & I'm thinking I'd like 6 or 8 lights on a 7' long, 6' wide deck, but before I commit to throwing down the cash, I'd really like to see how they look from the deck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
brady wuz that gator around here in down in the bay

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
brady wuz that gator around here in down in the bay
Just outside of Mineola, say you are heading south on HW 69 towards Lindale, as soon as you cross the river bridge on the east side “on your left” there is that big swamp that’s my buddies deer lease, We seen several that night…

·
Registered
278 Posts
10-4 BRO KNOW WHERE ITS AT OLD DUCK HOLE

·
Registered
13 Posts
i dont no how to post picds on here but i just got my 150 hps mounted last week and i have pics of it lit up on my facebook. justin patton.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, just what I needed to see!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is one of my videos with 6 150 built by OBG!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Vidoes look good, I was also curious about the 150's and from the looks of the videos they put out plenty light, and their cheaper than 250s.

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
Man I got 10 150W on my boat...I hate it! I got wires everywhere! Nuts and bolts always vibrating loose...crazy headache ...I'm junking them and gona put 6 custom built 400W HPS.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts