BowFishing Country banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. I've finally made the tough decision to sell my 1648, my first boat, in order to fund a new build. Pains me to get rid of her, but Its time to move on to bigger and better things. She's a 2009 hull, all aluminum, not a single piece of wood in her. Has a flush deck with a 12" rail with 12 27 watt seelite round leds mounted on the top of the rail. 50 lb min Kota troller, just built the deck last winter, haven't had a single problem out of her yet. Most of it is spoolgun welded, and the front part of the rail is all TIG welded. The batteries will last 6 hours no problem, has a 25 horse Johnson 2 stroke that runs like a top. Has never left me stranded, sips the gas, and just had a new CDI box put in her 2 months ago. All this rides on a custom trailer built by myself (a welding technology and fabrication student at Vincennes University) that pulls straight as an arrow. It's the sturdiest trailer that I've ever had. Has given me no problems whatsoever. The lights and troller are wired to Bigfoot switches on the deck, and has green Interior lights, and navigation lights that are on 2 switches on the back seat. Has a built in 2 bank battery charger that is plug and play. This boat fishes 3 very well for a 16' boat,
Does great on big water, and rides surprisingly well in rough water. I just need to upgrade because I need something bigger to move around in. I know I have at least 7 grand in this boat, this is the nicest and cleanest 1648 you will find anywhere. I can take you out in it whenever you'd like. Would make a great starter boat, or a boat that will get into tight places for the more experienced shooter. I'd like to get 6000 out of it. If you think that's too high then don't comment. I know what it's worth. Located in Corydon, Indiana. Water Water transportation Water resources Lighting Night Green Light Lighting Darkness Room Sky Vehicle Morning Boat Lake Boat trailer Vehicle Trailer Automotive exterior Chassis Vehicle Transport Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts