BowFishing Country banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
On the pod that you mounted to the back of the transom, is there an access hatch on the top side to access the bolts for the trim plate? How much is it kicked up from horizontal?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Where did you get the poly for your trailer?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
eshaw, there is a 8" water proof access hole on the top of the pod. The pod itself sets back 24" off the boat and it has 2 1/2" of rise over that 2'.

ILbowfisher15, I ordered the poly from a supplier I found on ebay. I don't remember the company, but the prices were very reasonable and free shipping.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
I haven't been on here in forever. I figured this forum was dead and gone....
A couple of pics of the rig. I decided to enclose the light rail. Other than that she still sits as she was. Oh yea, and it is definitely a fish killing machine!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Still here! I was thinking the same thing as you, wondering if anyone was still around when I updated my thread. It was nice to get a few responses. On that note, just where the heck did everyone go? This used to be such an awesome forum for sharing everything bowfishing, and now there is nothing? What gives? Has everyone gotten that anti-social at this point????

And awesome build, btw! I love it!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm still knocking around also, just don't post very often. I still like that pod setup. I need to add some flotation to the rear of my boat but I'm not real sure what would be the best scenario for it.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
yeah people say facebook killed the forum but i not a fan of fb forums its super hard to find anything after a day or so. much rather log on to a website. others have gotten busy with life or got out of the sport

161 - 174 of 174 Posts