BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says....1660 or 1672? I've got a motor to do something with, and an itch I need to scratch. What would you fellas build, and why? Yes, there will be a massive, pic heavy build thread.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
1772. I had a 1666. Worked great but always wanted another foot. Makes the boat look less weirdly proportioned.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Wide bottomed girls sit flatter!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
No. lol. I wouldn't want anything smaller than a 1666 for a main fishing boat. If it's just a toy or something then a 1660 would be fine.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see you watching Escott! Tell Bob all about your donuts in the middle of 14 houseboats. I've got video, but still haven't figured out how to post it on this oh so modern forum.

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
I see you watching Escott! Tell Bob all about your donuts in the middle of 14 houseboats. I've got video, but still haven't figured out how to post it on this oh so modern forum.
Post on Youtube and embed it here!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
No. he didn't pay me lol. I just fished out of 1666 for the last couple years. Wouldn't want anything smaller for a primary boat. Especially if I was gonna build it
From ground up

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
:shh::drunk:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I'm sure they didn't take too kindly to the airboat around the houseboats.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I'm sure they didn't take too kindly to the airboat around the houseboats.

It was all good...nobody got pissed cause I was in the group and was giving rides out to them all...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.