BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1760 F&F Fan Boat / Fanboat For Sale. 24HP Fan Motor. 115HP Suzuki - Asking $10,000

Owned this bowfishing rig for about 4 months now and went out on about 5 bowfishing trips or so. Nice little boat but don't have as much time to bowfish as I thought I would. Have title for the trailer and registration for the boat. Ready to sell. Asking $10,000 or best offer. Private message or email me ([email protected]) with any offers or questions. Emailing will probably get the fastest response. If you offer too low I'll just say I can't sell it. You won't hurt my feelings. Serious buyers only please. This rig is ready to hit the water. All it needs is a new owner. Not looking to trade or sell bits and parts. Selling boat "as-is". All of my goodies in my storage compartment is staying with me and so are a few items under the deck that is seen in the picture. Boat is located near New Orleans, Louisiana.

View this link for more images. http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii229/fishieatenemo/

Trailer:
This tandem axle trailer is in good working condition. New jack on the trailer, all lights working, and tires in good shape. The bunk boards may need to be replaced in the near future. Title says the trailer is a 2009 but it seems to be a bit older than that to me.

Boat:
1760 F&F boat in good working condition. The year of the boat is 1994. Boat has a few dings and scratches from bowfishing like any other bowfishing boat. It is allwelded with no leaks that I know of. I believe the boat is made of .100 guage aluminum. Front has a nice big deck that I usually fish 4 guys off of. Has 8 halogen lights with 500 watt bulbs in them. 4 lights are wired on 1 circuit and the other 4 are wired on another circuit. Has 3 spot lights on front deck and navigation lights as well. Lots of storage room below the deck and has a bow rack below the deck that fits about 3 bows. Has center console with stero system that does not seem to be working? I haven't really messed around with it much. Has a tachometer and multi functioning guage. Boat has a bilge pump and anchor light. Has 2 storage compartments. One side has 2 batteries and other side is empty and used for storage. Has a 15 gallon (I believe) gas tank that fuels the outboard and the fan.

Motor:
Motor is a 115HP suzuki 2 stroke with direct fuel injection. Believe the year of the motor is a 1997. Motor is in good working condition. Serial number on the motor is 11503-751112. Model number is DT115S.

Generator:
13 HP, 5500 Rated Watts/6500 Max Watts Chicago Generator. About 3 months old and less than 20 hours on generator. In excellent working condition. Starts up easily.

Fan:
24 HP Honda GX670. Not sure how old the fan motor is. Is in good working condition. Is set up to steer from the front deck with a push/pull throttle.

Bows:
Both bows are about 3 months old and right handed.
AMS Fish Hawk Bowfishing Set 30lb
Arrow Precision 155 Bowfishing Set 40lb

Attachments

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
guys this is a real nice boat. i have fished out of i many many times when it was in central arkansas. glws

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
And we put the fan motor on new in 08

·
Registered
16 Posts
NICE BOAT. I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING FOR A BOW FISHING BOAT FOR OVER A WEEK. ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I AM READY TO BUY.. I WILL OFFER YOU $6000.00 IF EVERYTHING WORKS.

Please follow the rules for the classifieds

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
TTT means to the top. Please read the classified rules if your unsure of them :tu:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Post says "near New Orleans Louisiana"....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also have another AMS Fish Hawk I may throw in with the sale as well. Both Fish Hawks have "no gloves" and muzzy arrow. Asking $10,000 for the complete rig with the generator and bows as well! Considering offers as well. Private message me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 20 of 53 Posts