BowFishing Country banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1860 Crestliner Kicker Rig

I have a 2002 1860 Crestliner all welded boat set up for Bowfishing. It has a 1999 low hour 90hp Mariner 2 stroke and a 2006 Tohatsu 9.8 4 stroke kicker. The boat has been recently rigged in the winter of 2015. The kicker is set up on a 3/8 8" mako airboat push pull cable. The steer stick is polished stainless. The kicker is on a nice scissor bracket to adjust for load in the boat. It has a rock hopper prop guard on it. The 90 hp has a 21p ss prop. Both motors come with spare aluminum props. The 90 hp has a 12 gallon tank and the kicker has a 3 gallon, both on fuel water separators.

Also has a 74lb minnkota maxxum troller on quick disconnect. The troller is run of off two gel cell batteries and two 55 amp powermaxs converters. Also comes with a Wen 3500 watt generator that runs the powermaxs and the 4 400 watt show Me Customs Hps with digital ballasts. Both the ballasts and converters are in sealed tool boxes with fans. Has a dual bank onboard minnkota charger for the outboard battery.

It has a nice radio with 4 speakers. Led interior and nav lights throughout. The front deck was extended and has underpadding and hydroturf. The interior is a marine vinyl.

The boat rides on a nice 2002 bear trailer. And has fresh heavy ply tires. Bearings were repacked this spring when new tires were put on.

The hull is in good shape and only has a few minor dings, nothing on the bottom and no hooks of any sort.

I have taken care of this boat and much of the work has been done this past winter. All service has been kept up on and outboards have new impellers and lube. I have clean titles for the motors, trailer and boat. This boat handles big water pretty good and the slight degree him turns on a dime and fishes in about 8-10".

Price 12,500$ Obo

call text Scott 314-809-zero918 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Is the Mako run under the floor for the kicker? I'm just curious. Also, is the kicker a long or short shaft?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The steering cable is run down the let side of the floor. I was not able to run it underneath due to bracing in the way. The Tohatsu is a short shaft. Pushes the boat hard and the can be taken fully out of water on the scissor bracket for running.

I really like the scissor bracket. When I start to touch the bottom on a shallower area I can bring the motor up a bit and it will push with just the bottom of the boat touching.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why did you go with a airboat style push/pull cable? I ask because I have a similar setup. The bend you have between the kicker and the big motor looks pretty tight is why I'm asking.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ease of set up. I originally had the cable routed in a different area, but ended up changing it. Had set like this for all of last season no issues. The kicker turns with on finger.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Bump for clean rig, I helped him put the kicker setup together, it work fantastic. Who ever buys it will have a great rig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts