12 Gallon aluminum fan fuel tank
24 Gallon aluminum outboard fuel tank
8-150 Watt HPS lights
Enclosed light rail with full walk arounds
Custom float pods
30 inch lightbar for driving
Brand new this year 3000 watt Honda generator
McClain trailer that was purchased new last year
Decided to sale only because I do an equally amount of duck hunting as bowfishing and want a rig to do it all in
Asking 25,000 OBO Contact me at (903)-570-2746 for details and pics

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Awesome rig! If I wasn't paying for a wedding, with a house and new truck coming soon I would jump on it

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
How's that trolling motor work mounted off to one side like it is? Is there a tray the trolling batteries set in? I really like that pod setup, you can see the duck hunter influence in it. If you want to get out or need to get back in the boat it would be really handy. How wide are the walk arounds? Do you know right off hand what the reduction ratio is?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How's that trolling motor work mounted off to one side like it is? Is there a tray the trolling batteries set in? I really like that pod setup, you can see the duck hunter influence in it. If you want to get out or need to get back in the boat it would be really handy. How wide are the walk arounds? Do you know right off hand what the reduction ratio is?
The trolling motor works great mounted to the side which is primarily just used while fishing on the river. The batteries are just set up under the deck because most of the time the trolling motor isn't mounted on. I believe the walk arounds are 12 inch and not totally sure on the reduction but I could check and find out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome rig! If I wasn't paying for a wedding, with a house and new truck coming soon I would jump on it
I hear you... I'm just looking into upgrading to an airboat due to the type of places we duck hunt. This boat is great for bowfishing and big enough to accomadate everything that goes along with it.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I remember doing a lot of work to that fan!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts