BowFishing Country banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put this boat together last summer and been meaning to put some pictures up to help give anyone ideas and something for people to look at. I'll start by showing off my first boat, this was a 1752 tracker cc. We had a lot of fun in this boat but of course bigger is better.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to look at a 1860 g3 tunnel but the guy had just received this 1966 with a 115. I picked it up in Georgia he bought it from Texas and it had Louisiana tags on it. This was what I picked up, a nice blank canvas.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice boat! 4 400hps and 6-8 50w cool white leds. Kicker motor and go fish. Hurry, the snakeheads and catfish are calling. Give me a call if you need anything.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice boat! 4 400hps and 6-8 50w cool white leds. Kicker motor and go fish. Hurry, the snakeheads and catfish are calling. Give me a call if you need anything.
Thanks man I'm finished with the boat fished off of it all summer. Got a few things I'm going to change this winter but back to the pictures.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would not recommended that mp3 player the screen gets condensation bad. Four 400 watt digital ballast, showme customs fixtures. I called it a semi build cause I don't weld aluminum so I got that deck fabricated for me. Pull the 4 pins on the legs and the deck comes off and just leaves the four leg bases.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Right on. I didn't know that was your current boat. Turned out good anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts