BowFishing Country banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here is my 1993 Bass tracker pro-17 with a 12" raised deck that measures 67" long and 60" wide and 6 150 watt hps lights. 4000 watt predator generator new this season. 1989 Yamaha jet drive 50 horse that is gone through every year and runs like a top. Trailer is a home made trailer by the previous owner with title. I put new lights and wiring and winch. Jack works fine. Tires will be good for this season and maybe next. Has a brand new spare. 74 lb motor guide trolling motor with foot control and trap door to deploy it. Has all working red, green, and post lights for the river or lakes. Lowrance Mark-5x pro new this season, Deck/lights are all new this season along with new carpet/plywood deck in the front and back (I checked all the foam when I had this off and it is dry!), 3 new batteries (2x 29d for the trolling motor and 1x 24d) and new seats. Deck material is aluminum framing with 3/8 plywood (not osb) sealed with sand textured deck paint. I built this boat this winter and I've used this all season as a smallmouth fishing boat for the river and also an awesome Bowfishing boat. 3 people can shoot it comfortably if you're good at communicating. if I'm missing something you want to know text and or call and ask. My number is 765-430-0349. The boat is located in Lafayette, Indiana. I have taken this boat all the way to patoka and back and it did fine. I planned on having this boat for awhile when I did the work to it and now I hope someone else can enjoy it. I'm just looking to upgrade for a 1872. Price is $5200.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts