BowFishing Country banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Lowe Roughneck , 2003 50HP Johnson all redone late spring of 2016. Runs like a top, all wiring done late spring of 2016 as well. Full deck fully equipped with 10 100wt warm white LED floods, brand new Minnkota Riptide 80 digital(Aug 2016,used 3 times). Comes with trailer, has all new bearings and axel, new bunks July 2016.Located in Southern DE.. PM for questions

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
If spineshanker has been in it its priceless no no I mean worthless that's it :laugh:
Now that was funny....lol

Oh chit..... Spineshanker has been on my boat also :headbang:

GLWS.... Know this boat fishes good and is a killing machine

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Who you lying to? I'm walking resale value player! My name is a "premium feature" on KBB and the NADA website. Don't hate. Free bump for flaringbirds :laugh:
But you did learn/observe the talented art of "anchor throwing" while on my boat and some things will never be the same after that day, but have to admit was funny as hell...:laugh:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
But you did learn/observe the talented art of "anchor throwing" while on my boat and some things will never be the same after that day, but have to admit was funny as hell...:laugh:
Yeah that's definitely an Eastern shore thing. I tried to teach it to my southern buddies and got punched in the face :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
2002 Lowe Roughneck , 2003 50HP Johnson all redone late spring of 2016. Runs like a top, all wiring done late spring of 2016 as well. Full deck fully equipped with 10 100wt warm white LED floods, brand new Minnkota Riptide 80 digital(Aug 2016,used 3 times). Comes with trailer, has all new bearings and axel, new bunks July 2016.Located in Southern DE.. PM for questions

Lol back to topic!

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
SOLD :ct:

Got word from HonkingBirds that was sold today,someone got a good deal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.