BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 30th and May 1st Lurleen B. Wallace Pavillion Guntersville, AL.
Already got a bunch of teams registered so make sure you get in so you can get a earlier start at the shoot. Mike and Dan will be doing the Meet and Greet Fri before the shoot at the same place as well and Guntersville has committed to doing at least a breakfast and/or dinner for us as well, so we are in good shape.
Cannot attach the files on here so go to www.muzzy.com and you can access the flyer and rules from our website. Pay attention to the Red Zone changes and look forward to seeing everybody there.

·
Voted "Best BFC Legs......ever"
828 Posts
WOOHOO! I can't wait... I am not sure about the order, but I think I remember who was first... :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
WOOHOO! I can't wait... I am not sure about the order, but I think I remember who was first... :)
LOL Kind of hard to forget that!! See ya there!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I cant wait... we deff gonna be there. Wont be down till thursday afternoon but we be ready...

·
Administrator
3,634 Posts
Im ready. Always a good time. I have missed it two times in the last seven years..........dont want to miss anymore.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I remember who was number 2 (River Rats). Anyways this will be our first trip to the muzzy and to lake Guntersville and we can't wait.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Got my letter yesterday. We in like flinn and leaving 15th.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Got my letter from Muzzy yesterday also. It said that since I've already won the Muzzy once, I should wait until 26 other teams have left the starting line before we go. That's the only fair way to give them a chance to beat us :nk:

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
Got my letter from Muzzy yesterday also. It said that since I've already won the Muzzy once, I should wait until 26 other teams have left the starting line before we go. That's the only fair way to give them a chance to beat us :nk:
LOL you forgot to sign up for the draw!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
well then you can leave when you see our tail lights going down the road cause we are leaving 26th. and I did remember to register early lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
we will be there, last year was our first muzzy and there will be many more. were just going to register on site so we can check ramps on the way and see where every one is ...LOL... should be alot of fun cant wait.

·
Registered
350 Posts
LOL! Thanks, I think yall should all shoot left handed too..

1 - 20 of 158 Posts