BowFishing Country banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be posting the Flyers for all the Youth Tournaments as soon as they are available.
All these events will be supported by, AMS Bowfishing, Cajun Archery, InnerLoc Bowfishing, Muzzy Corp. and many others.The passing on the Tradition Organization is Honored to be offering the Tournaments to boys & girls ages 17 and under. We hope that many children can join in on all the FUN and learn more about the sport of bowfishing from the adults that take the time to show the kid's all there little tricks about hunting rough fish in their local lakes and rivers.
Mr. Dan :tu:

·
Registered
466 Posts
these are alot of fun for the kids. we attended the one backwater put on in guntersville last year. The weather was bad but my kids still had a blast.

·
Banned
39 Posts
We enjoy hosting this event for you in the state of Missouri Mr. Dan. This is an event that every kid and adult should be involved in if any way possible.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We'll be posting the Illinois Passing on the Tradition 2011 Youth Bowfishing Championship Flyer soon, along with Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Wisconsin and a few new states that will be doing their first youth tournament sometime during 2011.

Mr. Dan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mr. Dan Please let me know when you have the one in Alabama and I'll bring my boat and help take some of the kids out. You can PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected].

Thanks Zollie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ziggy, hopefully Bryan (Backwater Bowfishing) will be letting everyone know what the date is going to be for the Alabama Youth Tournament soon. Just keep checking back and look for the AL flyer...
Mr. Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is there one i Louisiana?
NO swampdoo, BUT we would like to. Do you know if any Bowfishing Club or Organization in Louisana would be interested in working with the Passing on the Tradition Organization to help co-host a Passing on the Tradition 2011 Youth Bowfishing Championship event for the children (Boys & Girls ages 17 and under) of Louisana?
Mr. Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the only one i know of is nwla but as far as i know there isnt nothing in south, la i wish there was
If you know other bowfishermen & women in southern LA, maybe you'll could get together and help establish a Passing on the Tradition Youth Tournament. Send me a PM if you would like to talk more about doing something this year. I would be happy to work with any individual that would like to do a Youth Bowfishing Event for the children of their Home State during 2011.
Mr. Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the IL flyer

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We hope to have the Missouri and Wisconsin Youth Tournament Flyers posted soon!!!
Mr. Dan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good Bryan, and hopefully you'll will have a lot of kid's show up on the 28th.
Mr. Dan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts