BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the tentative schedule for the 2011 year (subject to change). As everything is finalized in the coming months more information will be posted.

May 7th
May 21st (Night Tournament)
June 4th
June 11th (Night Tournament)
June 25th
July 16th (Night Tournament)
July 30th

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looking forward to the season.

·
Registered
39 Posts
can't wait for the night tourneys!! let the ice come off!! im itchin!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Camping will be allowed at the lakes with camping allowed, but you will still have to leave by their check out time . The lakes gave us a tenative yes for tournaments. Except 11mile it will take awhile to hear back as they have to ask the DOW as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
OK, so I have to appologise. My wife said I sounded like I was being an AHOLE. That is not what I meant. I meant that as long as the lake has camping then you would be more than welcome to camp if you want. once again in now way did i mean to be an AHOLE. Two of the three night tournaments have camping available.

·
Registered
274 Posts
What an A-Hole...............

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought it sounded fine Jeff.

·
Registered
862 Posts
:fire:
Camping will be allowed at the lakes with camping allowed, but you will still have to leave by their check out time . The lakes gave us a tenative yes for tournaments. Except 11mile it will take awhile to hear back as they have to ask the DOW as well.
SO 11mile?:fire:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Eleven mile allows camping, but unless I am mistaken, it wasn't one of the lakes we were looking at for a night tournament.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Im OK with it, seems par for the course from my experiences so far.
Damn you're as finicky as your partner. I can only imagine how irritable you will be when you get to be as old as he is now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
well jeff, it sounded good to me :)
What an A-Hole...............

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought it sounded fine Jeff.
Oh heck no! Here are my EXACT words (from his facebook):

"Camping will be allowed at the lakes where camping is allowed" So what you are telling me then is..... I can't camp where no camping is allowed???? Huh, thanks captain obvious. I can't help but think of all the smart ass comments you would have had for me if I said this. LMFAO!!!!!!

Funny though. It's okay. He wouldn't be Jeff if he wasn't an AHOLE. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts