BowFishing Country banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Custom Aluminum Boat, Modified Airboat hull (0125) Garage kept, 7'6"x22' Tunnel, 36" sides, center console,2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS (very strong and reliable) 4 blade custom stainless prop, Large front deck with ex large storage, Safe Floor on all flat surfaces for non skid, 56 gal fuel cell, Lenco trim tabs, Hyd jackplate, 6" setback plate, Custom Aluminum light encloser for Bow fishing, Tandem axle aluminum trailer, 72" Minnkota 112 trust 36Volt trolling motor included, custom trolling motor mount on light rail, Hydrolic steering, Stainless steering wheel.
(Note:Light bar is off the boat because we have used the boat primarily as a shallow water fishing flats boat) Boat top speed is 61 mph. Very fun boat to run and will get very shallow. Drafts around 10".
Purchased a new Airboat and don't have room in my shop for both.
Titles in hand ready to move and cash talks, boat is located in East Bernard, TX 77435 (45 mins south of Houston)
7132990516 Call between 9am-5pm or text anytime
$26,900 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'd thought about doing the rear of my boat like this one but haven't done it because I wasn't sure how it would ride. So basically, a person could bring the motor forward by extending the back with pods that are full height, sound feasible? Did you have to add the trim tabs to get on plane???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the back modified so the motor would not stick out the back for bowfishing in the timbers.

Absolutely NO planning issues. If you give this boat a lot of throttle out of the hole you better have everyone sitting down, It will be running on plane in about 50'.
My fishing buddy has a Haynie 25' with the new Mercury 400R and this boat will leave him tied to the dock out of the hole. He will catch me on the big end though.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Got more questions for you on this design. How far back do the extensions go? Is there any draft on the interior side of those pods or are they straight up and down on the interior portion? I assume the trailer was modified to match. It's an interesting design to say the least. Thanks for your time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts