BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing some driving this year image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I've met some great people and had a blast now to get a tourny win or two and to kill a bighead and snakehead

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When did we shoot a beaver lol

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Not to be :gay: but you look way better with your hair cut, way to go sticky looks like your getting on some decent fish, good job lil buddy...

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Gets his drivers license and goes nuts. Haha nice fish man!

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha its been one hell of a trip since I joined here way back when and have made some great friends and met tons of great people !!

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Haha its been one hell of a trip since I joined here way back when and have made some great friends and met tons of great people !!
Now about the TJ guy in the one pic......lol

I gave you an invite for rays a few years ago if you cut your hair when you came up towards Phillie for I think a lacrosse tourney, ask that TJ guy but we can get you on rays if you ever get up this way and offer still stands....

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahahaha some times I can't believe the stupid stuff I've done bi used to sit in class scrolling threw here talking mean chit to everyone haha, Garp let me get with you and figure out the logistics but I'd rather kill a snake head of y'all have them up there

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
x2, he is growing up and its neat to see it.
I gotta say Sticky,its been pretty damn neat to watch you grow up and evolve on here.Went from a 3rd grade spelling ability and gear pan handler,to a killer.Good job man

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Hahahaha some times I can't believe the stupid stuff I've done bi used to sit in class scrolling threw here talking mean chit to everyone haha, Garp let me get with you and figure out the logistics but I'd rather kill a snake head of y'all have them up there
Can do snakeheads and rays in same weekend, hitch a ride with TJ if he brings the fan boat up here, could be a good time....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts