BowFishing Country banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my shoot I want to start. Traditional 2 day shoot. What's it gonna take to bring in the guys from other states?

·
Registered
236 Posts
$$ is usually the answer to that question. For most people its got to be worth the cost of getting out to California to make it. The top 5 payout should at least cover the gas money they are going to spend getting there. I'm in Utah and its a 12 hour drive in good traffic. Its going to cost me north of 250 in just gas to get there. So if payout was like 600, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500 or something like that you could probably get some teams from the surrounding states. Gotta have a chance at not going home empty handed

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100 boat field would look about like this for top 5
.........200$ entry plus BF/SF options

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder as well but if we can get to 100 boats I think that kind of payout would bring boats from many states . I have my family committed to help especially doing the BBQ that saves a lot for the payout.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Big pay out will bring them in for sure.. We are taking about making the run to Washington next year because of the $7500 pay out. I would like to hit Idaho to Cj strike...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that just isn't happening much anymore..besides it's a lot easier to split cash. The boats they gave away at the time we're only about 18k new also. 200 boats would probably be in the 10k to win range

1 - 12 of 12 Posts