BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been authorized to pass along a early announcement from RPM!!!!

RPM has been working on this project for 4 years and with a major contribution from Rob James and we finally got it done!!

Let me now introduce you all to the RPM NITRO!!

Your hunt for the finest lever action bowfishing bow is finally over!! With the bowfisherman in mind, the RPM design crew went to the drawing board over four years ago to create the most perfect, most complete, lever bow ever built for bowfishing. No more is there a need to purchase aftermarket items, fix poorly designed pieces or make custom parts; the RPM Nitro comes with everything you need and to top it all off comes in with an economical price tag! When you're looking for your next bowfishing bow make sure to make it a NITRO!

Alloy riser Aluminum timing wheels Aluminum full capture limb pockets Aluminum draw stops Aluminum saddles 55%, 65% and 80% modules included

Nitro 35-55lb draw weight/26-29" draw length $499.99 MSRP
Nitro XL 35-55lb draw weight/29-32" draw length $499.99 MSRP
Nitro MAG 50-80lb draw weight/26-29" draw length $549.99
MSRP Nitro MAG XL 50-80lb draw weight/29-32" draw length $549.99 MSRP

See RPM at the 2017 ATA for the official release!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now before the haters hate…. This is a just a sneak peek pre-ATA show announcement.

I have not held or shot this bow yet. It may be available to staff members pre-ATA and I will give a full review with better pictures then on items like brace, center shot, breaking range in draw cycle, hand shock, FPS, etc.

Remember these bows were designed and made by bowfisherman for bowfisherman so based on RPM’s history, I have to believe they will knock it out of the park!!

Price point? Got to like it huh?

What I do know so far..
- Yes, as seen the Outers are wood laminate right now. Painted all black on the production bows. Not an issue for me, look how many Oneida outers survive today from years and years of abuse...

- Powers are Gordon Glass

- Length is 45”

- Weight of the production bows will be around 4#

More to come as I know about it. Now it's just some eye candy.

Save your pennies!!!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hope they talked with Oneida before they started on that bow.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
But if it is actually released I would like to try one out.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Oooohhhhh maybe I need to hold off on a osprey a little longer

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
If only someone would offer a 15-35 pound bow. Would cover everything.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If only someone would offer a 15-35 pound bow. Would cover everything.
Let me say... you are going to be happy very soon!!! Just saying though (wink)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But if it is actually released I would like to try one out.
It will be released, it will be at the ATA. RPM is a major player in the industry and I am sure if there were patent issues it has been resolved.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Just put some slightly longer cables on your bow Bob
That's not a real fix. Cause then you're losing preload and your bow is super inefficient. I have ground limbs on my bow now. So I'm set. But would be nice to have a bow offered in that range.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
pretty sure there are no patent limits with lever limbs...only cause i brought the subject up with Joe,when he was designing the A.E.,the way I understood,there was nothing to patent,so....dont know why anybody would need to "check",with Oneida about anything....we need more competition in the gear world

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It will be released, it will be at the ATA. RPM is a major player in the industry and I am sure if there were patent issues it has been resolved.
From what I understand Oneida let their patents lapse a while back so there are no issues there.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts