BowFishing Country banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish they would let us leave the parking lot and drive the long drive everybody has to drive,, right after the captains meeting. We have by then already bought all the stuff were gonna by outta the bass pro shop, so why not let us get on our way ? all we do is sit in the hot sun and wait. If the meeting is @ 10 am, then make the hours of the shoot 12 till the next morning at 9, makes no sense to me ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dont mind how it is set up. I didnt like being the last flight to be able to leave but that was our fault. Like last year it was in Memphis but folks were driving 4,5,6 hours to fish. Im from just South of Memphis so it was perfect for my team, but next year if its in Springfield we will fish a reasonable distance from there. I think if it is set up in Memphis you should fish waters within a reasonable distance from Memphis not travel 3 states to familiar waters, otherwise why change the tournament location every year. Just my opinion, we will probably be there wherever it is.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IF" we are going to hafta drive long distances, at least let us go after the captains meeting,and give us 1 more hour to weigh in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts