BowFishing Country banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
36D1B479-C9D1-4BB1-AEA7-BAD4588EAB8F.jpeg pulled a quick 131 Saturday night in 4 hrs

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Awesome job! Is that roberts old boat?
It was Robert's then he sold it to Seth Skinner and Seth sold it to Tyson Warner

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Got my first ever fly rod kayak smallmouth while on vacation, hopefully water will be clearing up for some nice grass carp by next weekend.
20190904_180222.jpg

·
Registered
147 Posts
That sounds like it was fun. Hope you wore earplugs with all that banging. Something you want to try to remember when you can, as your hearing only goes one direction.

I hope you are making some of this...I killed 5 on the first day and that is all that is left by now. I made two full sticks from 8.5 lbs of fresh goose breast and a few frozen duck breasts.
02.JPG

Our regular season is going to suck...they took us down to a 2 goose limit and a 2 mallard limit.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
We mainly cut the breasts into thin strips and wrap them in bacon with a piece of onion in the middle. Our early season limit is 5 but it goes to 3 during regular season it used to be 2 so I hear ya.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Got to venture out of my neck of the woods this week, went chasing king salmon in pulaski new york.

Fish weren't up like they should be but it was still a fun experience, hopefully I'll be back sometime when the fish want to cooperate
18286.jpeg

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Got to venture out of my neck of the woods this week, went chasing king salmon in pulaski new york.

Fish weren't up like they should be but it was still a fun experience, hopefully I'll be back sometime when the fish want to cooperate
View attachment 239469
That’s awesome man!!

81 - 100 of 105 Posts