·
Premium Member
884 Posts
where did you get that hat?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
where did you get that hat?
:cool::cool: Neiball. But he is sold out. My buddy in Minnesota runs the Bowfishing Life IG/FB accounts. he had Jeff do some apparel but I'm pretty sure its all sold now

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
:cool::cool: Neiball. But he is sold out. My buddy in Minnesota runs the Bowfishing Life IG/FB accounts. he had Jeff do some apparel but I'm pretty sure its all sold now
let me know if they ever come back around

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
let me know if they ever come back around
Will do. I wouldn't hold your breathe tho. He hasn't done a reorder or have any plans to do another reorder anytime soon

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
that umbrella tho ....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
We were on Carlyle.
I saw an umbrella being used on the Kentucky river. Thought to myself that looks a bit odd. A few hours later in the hot sun it didn't look so odd any more. I cut the top off of chair pole I was not using. The umbrella pole slides right in with a nice tight fit. I have four seat receivers on my boat so I can set it up in multiple places. Crank it closed and throw it under the deck when I don't need it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
We took a family trip to Kentucky this past week, stopped at one of the dams and shot a few silvers.
How do you like that Cajun spin doctor? Have you had any issues with it?

I had problems with my pickup pins not popping back out when you turn the handle. Took the cover off and pulled the handle off as well and they popped out. It looked like they were wedged. I went to look at it the next day and couldn't get it to happen again.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
How do you like that Cajun spin doctor? Have you had any issues with it?

I had problems with my pickup pins not popping back out when you turn the handle. Took the cover off and pulled the handle off as well and they popped out. It looked like they were wedged. I went to look at it the next day and couldn't get it to happen again.
I got cajuns on 3 bows and never had an issue yet. They have performed way better than the muzzys I've had in the past.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Im a ginger ... im always looking for shade 🤣

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
i wish i could get out that much

21 - 40 of 44 Posts