BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If look back thru the 2015/2016 Trump thread that kinda predicted Trump 2016, when even Gary Briggs and others were on here regular..

Predict Trump wins again in 2020.....

With the states that started the pact to cast electoral college votes to candidate with most popular votes won’t matter, Trump will get popular vote also by slim margin.....

Then states such as Mass, California, Vermont, Colorado that entered that pact with other states will have to pledge their electoral college votes to Trump......:eek::

When everyone gets serious on campaign trail, in 2016 Trump was just a candidate, now is POTUS and protesters won’t be dealt with like in 2016, secret service gonna have hands full....

The Dem’s are gonna eat themselves alive, gonna be a booodbath on dem campaign trail for nomination, they didn’t learn anything with GOP in 2016....

Dem Nomination Joe Biden and Chris Coons from DE as VP.....

Joe should wait to absolute last hr of last day to file to run if he’s serious, no sense to get in early and partake in bloodbath any earlier than need be.....

Gotta wait and see, but think there are ALOT more closet Trump supporters out there that won’t admit it due to fear of being criticized or retaliated against....

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also think the outspoken radical freshman class of dem elected house members Ilhan, AOC etc.... is a wakeup call for republican/gop base and even moderate dem blue collar working class..... just my .02 likely see overwhelming record voter turnout

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Aoc is a moron and ilhan is up to no good, I think if aoc would run for potus (it honestly wouldnt surprise me) the dems would push her to the front (similar to how they did with Hillary) and she'd get the nomination but if it was aoc vs trump it would be the biggest blowout of an election ever because even people who were ok with Hillary know how stupid aoc is. Honestly as much as i dont care for/trust trump (who I voted for) i know for a fact we're better off than we would be had Clinton gotten in, we would've had revolution pt 2 by now if she had gotten in and if one of the radical left's gets in in 2020 it could very well happen (like Pelosi said they could claim "gun violence" a national emergency and mobilize the national guard and nothing good could come from that)

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
My great tax break was $6.50 more in my 24 check!
Gee thanks rump!!!
Lol yep he is a blue color man! :groan:
Do your homework/math Mud. You should have been having less taxes deducted all year, meaning less or same amount of returns. Compare the total paid last year vs this year.
I know for a fact that I paid considerably less fed tax this year.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
As for me, I think Trump is an arrogant pompous ass, and I wish he would sometimes just shut the F up instead of fueling the fire. BUT, no one can deny that the man has done more for this countries benefit than the last 3 morons combined. I’m all in on Trump 2020!

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Do your homework/math Mud. You should have been having less taxes deducted all year, meaning less or same amount of returns. Compare the total paid last year vs this year.
I know for a fact that I paid considerably less fed tax this year.
Exactly, you owe what you owe.....

If people that get a HUGE tax return just means that you paid in to much all year and the govt had your money the whole time....ideally you should owe nothing and get nothing back in return either....:co:

Now I paid more in taxes this year but also had the best business year since been running my own business also, had 7 record months last year with total amounts invoiced....... my commercial Refrigeration customers are doing better also and seeing an economic upturn...

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As for me, I think Trump is an arrogant pompous ass, and I wish he would sometimes just shut the F up instead of fueling the fire. BUT, no one can deny that the man has done more for this countries benefit than the last 3 morons combined. I’m all in on Trump 2020!
X2 also, just wish would quit the Twitter, the stupid nicknames ,just do your job and try be presidential and diplomatic.....

But then again he is who he is, and don’t think is gonna change, but that’s why can relate and he’s not a politician....

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was listening to a talk show host today about changing his voter affiliation status from republican to democrat for 2020....

The idea was since our state has always voted democrat, that to be able to vote in the primary to vote in democrat candidates that could be beaten by the republican candidate, and then turn and vote republican in general election...

Thought was an interesting out of the box idea....

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
My fear for a 2020 dem candidate was when/if Oprah hinted about getting into the mix, that would be the woman and black vote IMO....

Uh....oh looks like ‘Beto is officially in now

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I fear he will try to stay after he loses!
Got that wrong, I predict the riots when Ca, Wa, Or, Co, Ma ,Vt and those screw ball states that elected to go with that multi state pact with other states to throw their electoral college votes to popular vote winner....

Let dem candidate get states and electoral college vote but Trump get higher popular vote, kinda reverse of 2016, so technically those states are to throw their votes to Trump, but for Cali to throw their votes to Trump against the voters wishes, but are in this stupid pact tied to popular vote....gonna be a real $hit show if that happens, then watch states try to reverse their pact with the votes, gonna get ugly if it does....

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Trump 2020 clean the swamp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts