BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting either the Roughneck or Tracker to custom build a bowfishing boat and I’ll even do some catfishing with it.anyone have experience with these boats and which is the better build/quality. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
For the prices and quality of work that these manufactures are going at it would be dumb not to consider a custom boat like Jason said. There are a lot of custom bowfishing boat builders. Andalusia Marine (Alabama?), John Hubel (Wisconsin), Bo Donelson Custom Fabrication (Tennessee), Ryan Richardson Custom Boats (Texas), Dustin Cole with Pheonix Airboats (Texas)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have to disagree with Andalusia Marine, seen their boats they look good, but the boat is only as good as the hull manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
I have to disagree with Andalusia Marine, seen their boats they look good, but the boat is only as good as the hull manufacturer.
Yup, that’s the boats that swamp people Troy and Liz use....

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have never heard of anything bad from Allweld... Care to enlighten me?
The only production hull I would ever buy is seaark. They are the only ones who use all 1/8" aluminum. All the other manufactures use .100" aluminum. Iv seen where a alweld has tapped a stump in the water on the side and leave a big azzz dent in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts