BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete hull same boat as on the old forum. Accessories can be added at your desire $5500

·
Jail bird
3,980 Posts
There's prolly 450-500 lbs of ppl standing in the back of that thing and it's barely below water line. but Shawn can build a bigger transom!

·
Registered
914 Posts
This boat is awesome! Can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

Clark! I heard you had joined the French foreign legion or something. Where you been?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Wish I could afford to rig it out. GLWS

·
Jail bird
3,980 Posts
Yea i got tired of Obama's BS so i took off to australia for a little while. But school started back up so here i sit, in west texas, 500 miles from anything! haha

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, This is a boat built by Shawn M at Red Neck, im just helping him out becuase hes too buisy building.

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sale pending rigged out as a fan rig, if anyone else is interested more can be made

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He has built several of the boats on here already. several airboats and flat bottoms were on the old forum before it crashed

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brady could you not live without the 444? lol something like that anyway ; ) im just helping him out

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
brady could you not live without the 444? lol something like that anyway ; ) im just helping him out
Your freaking me out…I love the 444 I have custom license plates made…I make a wish every afternoon at 4:44 p.m. and when I see you again you better hide your girlfriend..cuz I’m gona kiss her…same goes for your mom…aint nobody safe…

·
BFC-Facebook Admin
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your freaking me out…I love the 444 I have custom license plates made…I make a wish every afternoon at 4:44 p.m. and when I see you again you better hide your girlfriend..cuz I’m gona kiss her…same goes for your mom…aint nobody safe…
Bahahaha you are one crazy ninja

1 - 20 of 42 Posts