BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I've never fished over Halo's, what is it about these that are so desirable. I've always wondered.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
I've never fished over Halo's, what is it about these that are so desirable. I've always wondered.
Bright as he!!, minimal amp draw for amount of light output, cheap fixtures and simple,plug in and go fish

·
Registered
968 Posts
I had 10 of these a couple years ago that I ended up misplacing and loosing after switching to HPS :headbang:. These are absolutely the best bulb if you are running halos. Wish I had mine to post up for sale also! GLWS

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I had 10 of these a couple years ago that I ended up misplacing and loosing after switching to HPS :headbang:. These are absolutely the best bulb if you are running halos. Wish I had mine to post up for sale also! GLWS
That's what I was getting at, what is it about these bulbs in paticular? 1000 bulbs has 100 and 200 watt readily available, why are these superior?

·
Registered
968 Posts
That's what I was getting at, what is it about these bulbs in paticular? 1000 bulbs has 100 and 200 watt readily available, why are these superior?
because they put out as many lumens as a 500w and only use 225w

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, they're the standard "true warm" color like a 500 watt halogen

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop. $8 a bulb

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Why'd they quit being made? If they're a lot better what's the point of stopping production?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered