BowFishing Country banner
41 - 60 of 756 Posts
So we all meet in palestine and then trailer ANYWHERE we want and Travel back to Palestine for the weigh in! 2,3,or4 man teams. This correct? ALSO Is it ON LAKE PAESTINE or the trinity river?? TBA website shows LAKE PALESTINE! Just trying to get my schedule worked out to scout and see the waters! Thanks again for the INFO!

Yes up to a four man team. Trailer anywhere on the Trinity with public access launch. No private oxbow lakes off the Trinity. You leave out that morning and be back at weigh in time. Have three big gar with you and take home the cash.

What about private land river access is that OK? Private ramp into the PUBLIC water??

Do women count toward your total shooters?? Some places dont count women and children so I wanted to see cause we have a woman on our team!

yes mag...you still count! lol sorry had to!
LMAO! Just trying to get EVERYTHING figured out so there is NO SURPRISES and we know what to expect!

I have a question for all ypu guys that will be coming to the gar bonanza. Almost everyone that has been on the site knows about josh (quackhead) wreck wellif he still cant use his left arm to shoot at bow and alhe is wanting do is be in my boat and film. The point is that it will be me and midnight sun, aubrey sturrock and roy sanders if he is able to get out of rehab and a lot of you know his story also but quackhead is simply wanting to sit on camera stand and film or video. Hoopty or bubba doesnt like this idea but I wanted everyone elses opinion the fact is it will be 4 shooters and a camera man that is not able to use his left arm at all right now

Here is the thing…one gador gar per person, yall could legally have 5 gador gar on the boat if the warden checked yall. then yall could pick the three biggest out of 5 i know yall personally and I like yall, but…if I watched yall walk away with over 3k in prize money, the thought would cross my mind…know what I’m sayin…

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Wow trey I was gonna work it out but im allowing 4 people all ready. The thing is I have had this come up in the past and had to say no because of alot of people wanted a camera man or a kid. I told them to kick out a guy and put the cam man or kid in there place. I was gonna do it if roy was out but I dont know now . Cause you would be filling roys spot if he dont get out. That was the PROBLEM I had with it.

Anyway it goes down we are still WALKING away with 3 grand in pride money witch equals out to 1st place

We going to kick bubba and jeff at least done It twice b4 we can do it again

41 - 60 of 756 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.