BowFishing Country banner
741 - 756 of 756 Posts
My photographer didnt get pictures of Hoopty, Jeff, Brady, or Randy. These are the ones that I have.
Kirby's fish was 7ft 2" and the other big fish that TNT had was 6'8" They were both two Trinity River heavyweights !
Congrats to everyone that placed ! :tu:

Man I cant take credit ! The fishing was slow for us. We worked our butt off for these two fish. But we were setting on holes waiting for strictly a big fish. These fish would go sometimes 30 to 45 minutes before rolling. But when they made the mistake Kirby came through on both of them ! He is an awesome shot and can definitely get it done !

The only thing I can take credit for is surrounding myself with top shooters ! This one goes to Kirby ! He put the smackdown on both our fish. He had two shots at a fish and he connected on both ! Thats all you can ask for.

Well we made it down there and back with out breakin anything but a prop.
We had a blast even though we didnt shoot very well that day.
Thanks again to GGG for joinin up with us to shoot this one and out shootin me :) and Steve for takin us fishin on Friday.
Bubba you put on a great tourney, thanks for the hard work brother. See ya there next year.

I had a great time. I will be back next year. I dont think anybody has to worry about me wining anything. Every year I seem to get drunk And pass out in tha boat. I still had a great time. Other than the fact I put a big hole in my boat when I was loading it up. And just to let everyone know their is a big metal rail at the boat ramp at 21 so if you put in their watch out cause it will mess up your boat.

I had a great time. I will be back next year. I dont think anybody has to worry about me wining anything. Every year I seem to get drunk And pass out in tha boat. I still had a great time. Other than the fact I put a big hole in my boat when I was loading it up. And just to let everyone know their is a big metal rail at the boat ramp at 21 so if you put in their watch out cause it will mess up your boat.
U poor bastard ...there is two big metal rails! I could stick my fist in that hole

I had a ton of fun. Have no excuses of why we didn't do better. I missed shots at nice fish all day. Had a couple of huuugggeeeee needles pull off, several 5+ft GG completely missed. It was still a good time but 3 days of sanding up was enough for me!!!

Originally Posted by maglite
Sounds like yall had a blast! We went to the trinity friday night and the fish were scarce and hard to find. We found some needlenose but they were not as thick as people were saying they were. We went it around trinity and headed south. Glad yall found the fish cause we didnt have much luck where we were

guess you went the wrong direction

They came to my most used stretch of river and got skeered!!!!! Good to be that way though maglite, it is shallow and you got to be able to run rocks,boats, fridges and all kinds of good junk. Even shot what thought was a fish 1 night and came up with a pair of underwear!!!(at least wasnt somebody in them!!):laugh:

congrats to all, hated I had to miss it but being the southern ASA archery rep we have to make all the southern shoots and had to go to canyon lake this weekend. Plan on being there next year as I am passing this gig on to someone else!!

741 - 756 of 756 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.