BowFishing Country banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We've all seen a certain zombie TV show, or at the very least we've seen a zombie movie or two, so everyone knows how to dispatch a zombie. Indeed, the focus of all of these shows is often on defending yourself against hordes of the walking dead, and not so much on the more practical, mundane aspects of surviving the apocalypse.

With this guide, we'll take a look at the stuff that zombie media doesn't show you -- the things you'll need to survive day-to-day when the dead come back to chase the living.
Read more about the 7 Essentials for Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
U might as well hunt for Sasquatch while ur waiting on them zombies to come
It won't ever be Zombies but it could and someday (maybe hundreds of years from now in a over populated earth) likely will be a pandemic of sick people not thinking clear, desperate for food, water, supplies, and top that off with today's entitled thugs after anything they can grab... it does not hurt to be a little prepared. We all laugh at the preppers, got one that works for me, kinda SMH when I hear he is melting aluminum down, hoarding lead, bullets, water, food, etc but when the SHTF day comes, these guys and the Amish will be the best prepared to survive.

Sasquatch, you mean the current winner of hide and seek? Millions of game cameras and nothing? I was a believer at one point that "something" survived the ages but my confidence is fading.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
U might as well hunt for Sasquatch while ur waiting on them zombies to come
Have you seen what our government is capable of? If they really wanted to thin the heard out some I wouldnt put it past them to create a zombie like virus. Just like Ebola, it was all over the news then one day it was gone?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Have you seen what our government is capable of? If they really wanted to thin the heard out some I wouldnt put it past them to create a zombie like virus. Just like Ebola, it was all over the news then one day it was gone?
I promise ebola was not a government conspiracy lol. And it is by no means gone. It's just as rampant in Africa as it was before all the news. The media just needed something to push for a while. Kinda like E.coli O157, H1N1 flu, etc... They are all still around, we just quit caring when they didn't kill everyone in our 2 month attention span lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts