BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had time to fabricate myself a deck on friday, now its time to make a decision on lighting. Ive got about $700 left over to get lights and a used genny. Im considering going with 10 100w warm white leds (flebay specials) since they're so cheap and work well with the water clarity here. But HPS lights would be nice to but im not sure that they can be done cost effectively. Not trying to start the which light is better debate, but i would like to make my hard earned dollars go farther!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks slayer, definitely going to do that since ive got a good amount of left over diamond plate. Any suggestions on glass?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I use an on line company called one day glass. The trick is to order in bulk though....
For a 1 piece of 3/16" tempered 8" x 16" it is $20.
But for 50 pieces the same thickness and measurements it is $8 per piece. So I'm not sure where to get 3 or 4 pieces for a decent amount. Anyway, here is their website:

https://www.onedayglass.com/order-online/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool ill have to do some research on the glass, planning on having the housings broken out tomorrow as well as ordering the bases, digital ballasts and cords.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts