BowFishing Country banner

******* Airboats

7K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  killzone70 
#1 ·
Shawn, im just wondering how you wanna work all of this out.... let me know how so we can figure this out

#16 ·
X2 did you get something worked out?

I have been trying to get ahold of him for over a month with no responses.

#27 ·
Clark you know that's not correct so why even say it I've got texts to prove that Shawn said I would get my money back just a month ago or less I can send you to you if you would like. Heck I'd be happy with my money back, my boat or any boat worth my money that I've paid heck a truck, tractor or car even worth my money as long as its been its been a year and 8 months since I've paid for my boat... So since your Shawn's helper can you tell me when it will be taking care of bc I doubt you can bc Shawn can't even tell me that

#23 ·
That is a major problem, and that issue will be resolved I've already had a talk about that. I used to be the person that would be another contact for people trying to get shawn and since the baby is here nearly all my time goes to that. Not making excuses for that issue but it will be resolved.

#42 ·
It was after Loweredchevy88 but before others who have gotten a boat already, but I will keep my details to myself until I feel they need to be posted. I will share "IF" I get burned, until then I prefer to keep things between me and Shawn if we can.

#35 ·
There have been enough posts about bad relations and no contact with ******* that if people are ordering from them its their own fault. Being a contractor myself you don't deal with companies that can't make good with their word or time frame or you won't be in business long. After the first post I read about not even getting phone calls returned that would have been enough for me to not even think about using them.

#52 ·
Well I'd do something more than complain about it on a forum and get pissed because nobody would answer my phone calls. And yes if he had a bunch on my money I would definitely do something about it I would have least contacted an attorney instead of threatening to do so. They obviously don't care one bit about you as a customer they already have your money and if you didn't get some sort of contract and time frame when you handed it over to them then its also your own fault.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.