BowFishing Country banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe he threatened to use legal action and so shawn took it as I'll deal with your attorneys then.
Again I'm not positive on that

Sounds like ******* needs a new manager. That doesn't sound like very good service to not ever answer phone calls.

Sounds like ******* needs a new manager. That doesn't sound like very good service to not ever answer phone calls.
That is a major problem, and that issue will be resolved I've already had a talk about that. I used to be the person that would be another contact for people trying to get shawn and since the baby is here nearly all my time goes to that. Not making excuses for that issue but it will be resolved.

That is a major problem, and that issue will be resolved I've already had a talk about that. I used to be the person that would be another contact for people trying to get shawn and since the baby is here nearly all my time goes to that. Not making excuses for that issue but it will be resolved.

so what you do for ******* is not your actuall JOB I take it? I mean, dont get me wrong bra, we all know that children and family are priorities, but you got to be able to put food on the table, so I am taking your last post as you are just a "helper" to ******* like your buddy Garrett. Is that correct?

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I could be wrong but I believe he threatened to use legal action and so shawn took it as I'll deal with your attorneys then.
Clark you know that's not correct so why even say it I've got texts to prove that Shawn said I would get my money back just a month ago or less I can send you to you if you would like. Heck I'd be happy with my money back, my boat or any boat worth my money that I've paid heck a truck, tractor or car even worth my money as long as its been its been a year and 8 months since I've paid for my boat... So since your Shawn's helper can you tell me when it will be taking care of bc I doubt you can bc Shawn can't even tell me that

Clark you know that's not correct so why even say it I've got texts to prove that Shawn said I would get my money back just a month ago or less I can send you to you if you would like. Heck I'd be happy with my money back, my boat or any boat worth my money that I've paid heck a truck, tractor or car even worth my money as long as its been its been a year and 8 months since I've paid for my boat... So since your Shawn's helper can you tell me when it will be taking care of bc I doubt you can bc Shawn can't even tell me that
I doubt Clark could accurately tell when Shawn will be refunding your money for the simple it's not his place. I would guess that is a decision only Shawn (being the owner) could decide. :co:

If your refering to me here, I said "IF" I cant get some kind of response I dont know what else to do but maybe meet with an attorney, but I much preferred to deal with Shawn directly.

I did get an email from Shawn last night finally, nothing resolved but he made some attempt at contact.

If your refering to me here, I said "IF" I cant get some kind of response I dont know what else to do but maybe meet with an attorney, but I much preferred to deal with Shawn directly.

I did get an email from Shawn last night finally, nothing resolved but he made some attempt at contact.
No Dave I wasn't referring to you, and Lee you told me (in texts and pms) that you were hiring an attorney. Like mike said that decision is up to shawn but I will try and get him in touch with you.

No Dave I wasn't referring to you, and Lee you told me (in texts and pms) that you were hiring an attorney. Like mike said that decision is up to shawn but I will try and get him in touch with you.

:cheers:

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Yes Clark I know what I said, I don't forget it but like I've said before I don't have one but I can get one if I need to we can all make this smoother if Shawn would tell me if I need to go that way and ill leave him alone and keep it off of here till its over but I can't get anything out of him

There have been enough posts about bad relations and no contact with ******* that if people are ordering from them its their own fault. Being a contractor myself you don't deal with companies that can't make good with their word or time frame or you won't be in business long. After the first post I read about not even getting phone calls returned that would have been enough for me to not even think about using them.

so what you do for ******* is not your actuall JOB I take it? I mean, dont get me wrong bra, we all know that children and family are priorities, but you got to be able to put food on the table, so I am taking your last post as you are just a "helper" to ******* like your buddy Garrett. Is that correct?
That's correct, we help Shawn out but we are not on the payroll. I'm still in college and have a job to pay my bills. People get confused that just because we are affiliated with ******* that we represent them legally or are paid by ******* which is not the case

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I doubt Clark could accurately tell when Shawn will be refunding your money for the simple it's not his place. I would guess that is a decision only Shawn (being the owner) could decide. :co:
I know Clark can't tell me anything but I have been waiting for a year and 8 months since I paid Shawn you would figure this would be taking care of by now but what do I know I'm just a customer

Yes Clark I know what I said, I don't forget it but like I've said before I don't have one but I can get one if I need to we can all make this smoother if Shawn would tell me if I need to go that way and ill leave him alone and keep it off of here till its over but I can't get anything out of him
I don't know much on the issue to date but like I said I will relay the message and hope that will help you out. I know Brent was in much of the same situation as you and he was able to get it worked out without any type of action like that, picked his boat up last weekend and I'm sure he can and will do the same for you.

I don't know much on the issue to date but like I said I will relay the message and hope that will help you out. I know Brent was in much of the same situation as you and he was able to get it worked out without any type of action like that, picked his boat up last weekend and I'm sure he can and will do the same for you.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
That would be nice to get something but the first step would be for him to answer phone calls I just tryed to call him 5 mins ago again with no answer and I know he don't get good service but he answers when he wants I'm not a idiot and I've been waiting a lot longer then Brent has been so I should have been taking care of before him

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.