BowFishing Country banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go out tuesday night after classes, wound up shootin' solo and did pretty good. Shot what was either an albino carp, koi, or what some have called a golden carp. After a little research I found that most albinos have enough pigment to at least color the eyes blue and that it is only in severe cases where they lack such pigment that their eyes are red. It looked like it had black eyes but shone dark blue when I put a light to it. Who knows what the hell the thing was though lol, I'm not an expert for sure, but it was definitely cool to shoot. Anyways here is the video from the night along with some pictures. The fish is at about 2:30 in the video.

These pictures below were taken after it got all bloodied up in the bucket.

Highlights of the night

Figure I'd throw in these goldies from saturday

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Cool video and nice head shot percentage!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
nice video and shooting

·
Banned
1 Posts
Decided to go out tuesday night after classes, wound up shootin' solo and did pretty good. Shot what was either an albino carp, koi, or what some have called a golden carp. After a little research I found that most albinos have enough pigment to at least color the eyes blue and that it is only in severe cases where they lack such pigment that their eyes are red. It looked like it had black eyes but shone dark blue when I put a light to it. Who knows what the hell the thing was though lol, I'm not an expert for sure, but it was definitely cool to shoot. Anyways here is the video from the night along with some pictures. The fish is at about 2:30 in the video.

These pictures below were taken after it got all bloodied up in the bucket.

Highlights of the night

Figure I'd throw in these goldies from saturday

Wow... It looks Awesome...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts