BowFishing Country banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Tim I think they are all going to be cnc'd out of one piece now. I just checked into them. I think they are $175

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Anyone using this yet and have and good or bad info on it? Seems like running with it raised up would cause it to break in no time? Just wanna get all my bases covered before I decide to weld to my light rail.......

·
Elite Custom Boats
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
There are 2 styles that we have done..
one that works like the pic above that sits on top w/ a bolt....
the other is like the one we just put on awright's new 17x78, that takes 2 bolts, which are installed from the side..
let me get the pics.on here asap..thanks

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Here is my rail I am thinking of doin it too.....

·
Elite Custom Boats
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok looks good..can u email me pics of ur trolling motor knuckle..
we can design somthing that will work for ur setup...
thanks..

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
It's a riptide 101 that I have. I don't have pics on my here at work. I can get some later though.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Maglite, we ran this mount last year in Texas on the Elite airboat we used all week. It is a wicked mount and it saves deck space. If you dont always need a troller, it is perfect because you can just take it off and set it in the bottom of the boat. It attaches faster than any mounts I have used. I will have it on my new boat for sure. I imagine you will see other boat companies copy this soon.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Maglite, we ran this mount last year in Texas on the Elite airboat we used all week. It is a wicked mount and it saves deck space. If you dont always need a troller, it is perfect because you can just take it off and set it in the bottom of the boat. It attaches faster than any mounts I have used. I will have it on my new boat for sure. I imagine you will see other boat companies copy this soon.
That's what I'm looking to hear! Thanks bud

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Anymore pics or testimonials??

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Ok guess I just gotta order one to see if I like it. What measurements do you need from looking at the pic I posted. I'll get for ya.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Sent you an email today with pics. Hope you got them

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
Got my new Minn kota Sf/Bg mount from Elite today. I ran out and propped it up in place. Man this is great! Gonna give me back so much deck space! Thanx guys.
View attachment 66305 View attachment 66313
Your gonna break your shaft if you mount it that close, you need more wiggle room for the break away device to work...the shaft and nose of boat need to be farther apart is what I'm saying.

·
Chainsaw Willy
12,026 Posts
I know you just propped it up, but just wanted to act like I know what I'm talking about :) looks bad ass though. :)

21 - 40 of 69 Posts