949 Posts
Found new and improved on facebook look for Josh Anderson looks like $350

·
Premium Member
949 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
The only one that comes with a shaft that long is the terrova @86 inch so you would have to make sure the shafts are the same size and then just buy a replacement shaft for one of those, online or from MK itself

·
Registered
136 Posts
Unfortunately the Terrova does not have the same size shaft as the riptide. Minn Kota customer service is about the worst I have ever dealt with. Basically zero help. Which is why an aftermarket company made the ones Bowfishing Extreme used to sell.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Unfortunately the Terrova does not have the same size shaft as the riptide. Minn Kota customer service is about the worst I have ever dealt with. Basically zero help. Which is why an aftermarket company made the ones Bowfishing Extreme used to sell.
Give Northland Marine a call. They are out of Wisconsin. They have great customer service and know all about Minnkota stuff

·
Registered
232 Posts

I've never had issues with Minnkota. When I stretched a 42" transom maxxum, they told be exactly what shaft I would need to order. Granted I only needed to get to a 54".

61 - 69 of 69 Posts