BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I know it would be very entertaining to watch skilled bowfishermen wack and stack tons of fish on youtube but that video could get in the wrong hands.

·
Registered
353 Posts
There is a 10 min video on youtube of some guys in MS shooting the crap out of some gar.

·
Registered
673 Posts
wats the name of the vid.

·
Registered
324 Posts
that makes me wanna shoot some fish even more now way to go guys i always think it will cure my fever but always just makes it worse :headbang:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Yeah that's the one I was thinking about too.Them guys posted that video on here a couple years back.Had it saved until my puter crashed.Thanks for re posting it.:tu:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah that's the one I was thinking about too.Them guys posted that video on here a couple years back.Had it saved until my puter crashed.Thanks for re posting it.:tu:
no problem.. i've seen just about every bowfishing video on youtube lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Its not tons of fish, but it wasn't a bad day of shooting. I took a guy that I think is a member of this forum and he made this and I think he did one heck of a job on it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Awesome videos guys! Thanks for sharing them. That gets me pumped for Spring to hurry up and get here. It's snowing like crazing outside right now, so I guess the ground hog won't be seeing his shadow today. Only 6 more weeks of winter.:tu:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts