BowFishing Country banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast for Sunday is 71 and sunny with a low of 51 and I need to get out of the house. Anyone in the CSRA taking advantage of the weather and getting out on the water? I have the will and the bow but am lacking the boat. If anyone is going out and would be willing to let me tag along, I'll buy the gas and the beer. Let me know :tu:
Darren

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I shot a coot one night while it was in flight and the boat was running wide open the opposite direction, true story best shot I ever made

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, yeah Michael, that was a blast. We want to go out again, but are waiting until the weather warms up a tad and we can scratch together a little more dinero so we can stay out for a decent amount of time. I haven't been avoiding ya or anything ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not to get any one wanting to go shoot but it was the best ive seen the river in a long time
Dude, you're making my mouth water. If you are going out again in the near future and are willing to give me a ride, I'll throw in on the gas and beverages. Just let me know and I'll be there. :tu:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dude, you're making my mouth water. If you are going out again in the near future and are willing to give me a ride, I'll throw in on the gas and beverages. Just let me know and I'll be there. :tu:
if you got a bow im fine with that pm me your number

1 - 16 of 16 Posts