BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say thank you to mike and alex and anyone else that may be helping to restore the site. i really dont no alot about programming but i have had 2 college classes on it and i no this extreme of a site must take tons of experience and trial and error. I believe everyone should give mike, alex, and all others involved in this restore and rebuild process a huge round of applause for their work!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I would just like to say thank you to mike and alex and anyone else that may be helping to restore the site. i really dont no alot about programming but i have had 2 college classes on it and i no this extreme of a site must take tons of experience and trial and error. I believe everyone should give mike, alex, and all others involved in this restore and rebuild process a huge round of applause for their work!!
X2 thanks guys

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they have definitely been quick to get things back up and running so smoothly

·
Registered
446 Posts
Amen to that!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Yup! Thanks!!! I was going flipping crazy now we just need to build up all our great data

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thanks McCombie brothers! yall are 2 of a kind!! :wave:

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Many thanks you two...kinda like the addict thankin the crack dealer.
"Dude...thanks...I almost had a melt down ... I'll pay ya back next week I promise"

·
Voted "Best BFC Legs......ever"
828 Posts
Y'all are doing great...it just keeps getting better and better!

·
Registered
350 Posts
:tu::tu: Great job!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, big thanks guys. Now that the shock is wearing off, I kinda like this new site. Wont be long and we wont even remember the old one. Thanks a lot Mike and Alex and anyone else involved.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks a lot guys. I have done a good bit of programing and it is tough and very time consuming. Thanks again

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks also for addin more categories to on the main page and bringin back the smileys the site is comin to gether very nicely!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts