BowFishing Country banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time back I seen a video on a guy that ties to the back of the arrow and he was installing brass bushings so the line does not get frayed on the fiberglass and I can not locate that info. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
sounds like a lot extra work for something you should be checking / changing every few trips.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I take a countersink to the holes so the edges are rounded and then put a layer of superglue over it to get a smooth finish. At least tripled the amount of shots I get between re tying.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello guys , I'm new here and also bow-fishing is new to me, been doing that for 3 months. I would like to know if someone is using something like this modification I made to my arrows. The thing is that i lose every big fish i catch with the regular arrows like this:

And this is the modification i did :
the back

And the head:

With this modification I don't lose any fish if a good shot and I feel that the arrow is like more powerful when hit a fish . Sorry for my English I'm from Cuba :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello guys , I'm new here and also bow-fishing is new to me, been doing that for 3 months. I would like to know if someone is using something like this modification I made to my arrows. The thing is that i lose every big fish i catch with the regular arrows like this: View attachment 244003

And this is the modification i did :
the back
View attachment 244004

And the head:
View attachment 244005

View attachment 244006

With this modification I don't lose any fish if a good shot and I feel that the arrow is like more powerful when hit a fish . Sorry for my English I'm from Cuba :)
As what chainbrakes said, It's understandable though some phrases are quite confusing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts