BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 pse wave and cannot get this thing to stop from kicking my arrow, I've used 2 different rests, moved them both up down in out, moved my nocking point all over, shot 3 different arrows, used safety slides, tied to the back and I cannot figure out why my arrow will not fly straight. Has anyone had issues with a pse wave like this before? Somebody please help me out I'm at a stand still with this thing

Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
What size knock are u using the back of your knock could be hitting the rest make sure that u get a 5/16 skinnie

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it's gotta be cam lean because when I draw back the string is off center of the idler and looks like my bow is sitting crooked at full draw

·
Registered
944 Posts
If the top wheel is leaning twist the yoke on the cable, if it's the cam the limb is shot. Feel free to give us a call and my guys can walk you through it if you need help 256-776-9109

·
Registered
35 Posts
When at full draw if you are shooting the bow if the bottom of the idler wheel is bowed away from the riser on RH bows put 2 twists in the left yolk leg and take two out of the right yolk leg or just opp for the idler leaning the other way, checking cam lean needs to be done at full draw to check cam lean use a draw board or a buddy go to full draw have a buddy hold a arrow on the side of the idler wheel it should run stright true with the string if not repeat the first steps, the idler may have a slight lean at rest when set correctly but should be straight at full draw, torquing the bow will also cause issues

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright thank u guys I appreciate it, I'm gonna set what I can do and I'll let u guys know what happens

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just looking at my yoke, I'm left handed and I'd say the left yoke leg is twisted super tight and the right one is barely twisted if any at all, when I am at full draw my riser pulls to the left is this the problem?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just setting there it looks straight but at full draw my idler don't tilt to bad but my riser twists to the left bad

1 - 20 of 24 Posts