BowFishing Country banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Just got out of the meeting. We have till 11:59 tonight to submit emails. HERE IS THE ADDRESS www.in.gov/nrc/2377.htm go there and scroll to the Fish and Wildlife technical amendments click on the link to comment on the rule. We ARE NOT in the clear yet as of right now the law is written for 2013!!!!! And THIS WILL MAKE IT ILLEGALTO BOWFISH AT NIGHT!!!! WE NEED YOUR COMMENTS MORE THAN EVER. yes its a miswording but its needs comments now... its on page 11 section M and section P line 2... I will be away from my computer please COMMENT!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Got the lawmakers to see the errors and the state rep assured Tim that his recommendation of amendments would be passed and adopted. The way we were informed was bowfishing would be legal again at night and on rivers. Where on rivers was still a little unclear. We don't know about the restricted areas at night from before because the wording was vague. Tim posted a response he got on here a while back.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good luck guys! I was hoping to do a couple northern IN bowfishing tournaments and I don't enjoy day shooting much. I live within 5 miles from the state line now. I was also hoping to IN for non tournament trips:eek::

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Good luck guys! I was hoping to do a couple northern IN bowfishing tournaments and I don't enjoy day shooting much. I live within 5 miles from the state line now. I was also hoping to IN for non tournament trips:eek::
We are in the clear. Shooting at night is fine. Come on down.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts