BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rivers Edge Boat was stolen last night somewhere between 3am and 9 am from the KY lake area. It's Jeremy's boat, not screwlooses airboat.

I'll post a pic of the boat in a few minutes.

If any one see's this boat please call 911 immediately

Mike

This boat stands out, it's custom built for bowfishing. If any one see's this rig please call 911 imediately

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna be hard to hide that thing, gotta be in a barn or shop or something.
Yup!!

And even if they pull the wrap, the front deck and center console are all welded. So if there gonna hide it there gonna have to do some cutting. Hopefully there not that smart :pray:

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's help these guys get there boat and gear back!

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Facebook users, do me a favor and copy one of the pics above with this text and post it to your facebook wall.

The River Edge Boat was stolen last night from the Ken Bar Lodge just off KY lake. If you see this boat please call 911.
Let's help these guys get there boat and gear back. Please repost this on your wall

Let's put some pressure on these low lifes!!! :tap:

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Help them out by reposting it to your Facebook pages ;)

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The boat in question also has a very unique battery charger on board. I know because I sold it to him a couple years ago.

The charger is an industrial battery charger and weighs a ton! There very expensive and not something you see every day.

If you happen to see this charger pop up for sale somewhere? don't keep it a secret.

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
man!!! thats the pitt's. I hope they cautch the low lifes that stoled the boat & trailer. I hope they get their stuff back too.

·
Jail bird
3,980 Posts
A little advice since I've dealt with this before if anyone or the victim sees the boat for sale or on Craigslist or anything contact the authorities first and they will handle it. Don't send the people emails or texts acting interested if they feel threatened they'll go cold.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
A little advice since I've dealt with this before if anyone or the victim sees the boat for sale or on Craigslist or anything contact the authorities first and they will handle it. Don't send the people emails or texts acting interested if they feel threatened they'll go cold.
Just checked all local Kentucky craigslist areas around where was stolen,figured Jeremy or someone would possibly post reward notice or something for arrest or info with recovery but didn't see anything yet.If was stolen between 3am and 9 am I agree with strikeforce the boat is close by inside somewhere is to noticable to be going down the highway,daylite is around5:15 ish so if was taken in dark shouldn't be far away.Just hope they catch the low lifes and all works out for everyone.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Man this is terrible, I can't for the life of me figure out why people choose to steal. All I can say is karms is a Bit**. Hope they catch these guys and throw em under the jail

·
Registered
242 Posts
but with both the tourneys goin on here last night if they were out in daylight nobody would have given it a second thought or even remembered seeing it. we had rigs running every which way last couple days around here and the public prolly still doesnt know about it being stolen and there arent alot of local cops on duty to keep an eye out and check all the backwoods pull ins and places someone might take the rig to strip it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Who knows they could have taken the motor and accessories and sank the boat. Anyone with a half a brain knows that they can never use the boat without taking a huge chance but anyone that steals a boat probably only has a half of a brain.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts