BowFishing Country banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, just got the word from KY DNR, boat was found in a graveyard in LBL. Its been stripped clean, not much info yet, but I will post some pics as soon as I get them. Ty all for getting the word out.

·
Registered
584 Posts
That sux, at least you got something back. Hope everything works out good for you guys getting everything put back together, and they catch the SOBs!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the help and support. Never in a million years would I have expected to see "or not see" what I woke up to. Thanks to everyone for getting the word out, and also thanks to the KY DNR, State patrol, and local sherriffs office. Everyone was extremely helpful. I heard it was a bowfisherman who originally spotted it and if you are on here, thank you! Motor and troller and Genny gone but I got the boat back and anyone who has ever built a decked out bowfishing rig from the ground up knows how many hours and dollars can go into something like that. Once I get pics I will post them.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Glad you got part of her back man i live a state over could you tell us anything identifying about the items gone maybe something will pop up for sale..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Glad you got your boat back Jeremy. Outboards and stuff can be replaced much easier than a custom hull with platform. Hope they catch the D-bags who stole it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I figured that is what would happen with it, it sux bad that they stripped it but like said before atleast you are getting something back. may get lucky and some hunters catch trail cam pics of it bein dumped, i know alot of people have em out over there. Post up a list of what all was taken and maybe some things will be located trying to be sold. I live bout 30 mins from kenbar and know alot of people that buy sell and trade all the time and ill let them know to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
People work hard for what they got and don't need some low life POS messing it up. Hopefully they get their boat back and the people who stole it get their AZZ whooped!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts