BowFishing Country banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After another successful Garpwacker Challenge not getting found on the water and shooting a bunch of rays this weekend, the boat smells real "Funky", the wife mentioned it when went into the shop. We shot a fish tub full of rays and then started on the floor, we even "trashed" the carwash after we pulled out and before we got home, used simple green plus carwash brush with soap, rinsed good and have (2) odor neutralizer containers in the shop and still smells like funk.... Fish barrel and fish bats are outside, opened the hatch covers, cleaned the cooler out, wife says smells "funky" I say smells like success....lol

Tub held about 25 or so after that rest of 49 went on floor
Vehicle Skiff Fish

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Solution put the boat outside. Soak the fish barrel if you need to know how to clean your barrel refer to (how to clean a fish barrel) lol

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know when got off the water and got home, took a double shower in hunting scent eliminator, did the toothpaste and mouth wash on hands afterwards to get the "funk" off me...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I know what that funk smells like. 5 hours on the potomac then two days of shooting rays. Had a hose with but no water hook ups at the holiday inn. Got home after midnight and work at 6am so didn't get a chance to clean till late Monday night. It was definitely funky to say the least

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Simple. Pine tree air freshener hanging from key switch. You're welcome. Lol! Looks like yall had a good trip.

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I know what that funk smells like. 5 hours on the potomac then two days of shooting rays. Had a hose with but no water hook ups at the holiday inn. Got home after midnight and work at 6am so didn't get a chance to clean till late Monday night. It was definitely funky to say the least
One way to keep someone from messing with the boat at the Holiday Inn....

Yup our boat looked like a bad horror flick also.... Gotta love Ray season and they definitely have a different smell than carp do....

Was that an empty pair of shoes or someone standing on the light rail???

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Problem solved

Attachments

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Oh my....:laugh:

You weren't kidding.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Well you could but that would just be more s*** to wash off the boat. Lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts