BowFishing Country banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m gonna be using Group 31 Deep Cycle batteries for my lights. Can anyone help me with what kind of battery charger I should use to recharge them? I have a 12v/6A charger at home. Will that do the job?

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
+1 on the noco ..... what you have will work but at 6 amps it will just take longer. there is a way to calculate charge time but I dont remember how to do it. i stopped worrying about it when i get the noco ... check out rough fish registry episode battery 101 .... best battery info out there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll only go once every weekend so even if it takes a bit I’ll be okay and if I need anything faster I’ll check out the Noco. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
+1 on the noco ..... what you have will work but at 6 amps it will just take longer. there is a way to calculate charge time but I dont remember how to do it. i stopped worrying about it when i get the noco ... check out rough fish registry episode battery 101 .... best battery info out there
Thanks for your advice, I will let my uncle try using noco for his battery charger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts