BowFishing Country banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this gets beat to death but whoever left there fish at the ramp below bagnel dam at lake of the ozarks I hope you never kill another fish. And your welcome I cleaned up your ****ing mess. Conservation was down there like normal and he thanked me up and down for cleaning up your mess. I love shooting fish just like every other bowfisher but there's a responsibility afterwards it's taking care of your fish properly.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
:spank: the culprit

:applause: crfishhunter

:headbang: for whoever did that..... Thx A..hole

:dh: come on guys it's fish season, if you shoot fish dispose of properly

:drunk: back to the party

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
:spank: the culprit

:applause: crfishhunter

:headbang: for whoever did that..... Thx A..hole

:dh: come on guys it's fish season, if you shoot fish dispose of properly

:drunk: back to the party
This ^^

Thanks crfishhunter for taking the time to clean up someone's mess.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
this isn't talked about enough I don't think. Chris get a few of the BAA signs and post one there. gotta remember most guys don't take this sport as seriously as we do and probably never understand the black eye they are giving us all. ive lost friends over this abuse of public access and I hope everyone gives me a check if I do something stupid too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Had a Bass fisherman call me today biotching about floaters with holes all over Clear Lake,I talk myself blue in the face,you dumb ass reading this that think its ok to throw them back in,should be throat punched,we will get it taken away but they are just fair weather shooters most the time any way so they dont care

·
Registered
96 Posts
good job Chris It sucks you had to do it but I'm glad you did I don't know how many times I've cleaned up Dalbow and Firma roads after the children got done for the night. I commend you for taking the time

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rambo your probably right everyone and there brother is trying the sport out. There was a little Jon boat up bowfishing at the dam and down there it's a no no have to be 75yarss away actually there where 2 boats up there one was a pontoon older couple so I told them and they moved out but it was too late Warden already seen them. The couple on the toon got tickets and Warden was waiting on the little Jon to come back.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I contact baa and get some signs from them or how do I go about getting some to put up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've never been able to figure out why it's so hard to dispose of fish properly. Saw a bunch while we were at Eufaula this year and it made my skin crawl. If wardens would start taking gear and boats it would stop very quick. I would have no sympothy for them.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks Chris, I know how ya feel, the first fish I disposed of last season weren't even mine, my daughter and I found them at the ramp all laid out for pics and then they left them, was at least a day old when we picked them up.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
tyler are you talking about eufaula ok or al/ga? I saw some kids on the lake in Al about a month or so ago just steady going down the river chunking out fish. I figured they were slitting their bellies but nope, all of them were like a blood trail back to the ramp. I think it was a bass tracker bow fishing edition.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
It's illegal in the state of AL to dump fish on land or water you should have followed them and called the GW. It's gonna take people getting busted and outed to make a different I'm afraid.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts