BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any special home remedies there parents or grandparents may have used:eek::

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
No kidding take two tablespoons of Cayenne pepper and chase it with 7-Up
i take Cayenne pepper capsules when i start getting sick....it works wonders for real!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
fill a jar up with crushed peppermint and then fill it up with your choice of whiskey and let it set for a couple days...then take spoonfuls as needed

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
fill a jar up with crushed peppermint and then fill it up with your choice of whiskey and let it set for a couple days...then take spoonfuls as needed
Sounds like good medicine to me :tu:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
vitamin D is really good for colds/illness. make sure you take it with some fat food because its fat soluble. take more than what it calls for you cant really od on the stuff. vitamin c is also good for you but I wouldnt take it at the same time as the D.

I do that plus get adjusted and I recover Fast

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
TAKE 2 SHOTS OF WHISKEY,AND CALL ME IN THE MORRING.:drunk:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
:laugh: Man you HAVE to be desperate asking these hillbillys for advice!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
36 Posts
My wife is a nurse, and works around sick people all day. This is what she does everyday to keep her immune system strong to ward off sickness. 2 super B vitamins, 2 echinacea with goldenseal root, 2 C vitamins, 2 vitamin D, and a good multi-vitamin. After you get better, wash your hands after touching anything someone else has touched, even your own family. Take one of those liquid germ killers with you everywhere you go.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone I'm fixing to go hit up the pharmacy then the liquor store mabey I can kick this cold

·
Officer Farva
3,174 Posts
If you have a sore throat along with it lemon juice will knock that out. Cayenne pepper for the rest

1 - 13 of 13 Posts