BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last two threads are near 30,000! That tells me people really miss this show...I know I do. Is there any chance it will rise again? With the loss of "our" tv show and seemingly a lot less interest in this forum feels like bowfishing has hit a BAD slump.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks guys for the kind words. It looks like the Ironman show will not re-air. We will have a new show coming out called "The Habit". We will have a lot of bowfishing in it, but not solely a bowfishing show. We have partnered up with Bass Pro Shops and Sub 7 productions to bring a hunting/bowfishing /reality show to air. We will show case what we do year around from Bowfishing to duck hunting to big game. The cool thing is, that even if we are after elk we can bowfish somewhere on the way or back. I haven't let this out anywhere yet but I feel this is where we got our start, so this should be where we put it up first. I will post a link to one of the new show teasers in just a minute. Thanks for everyones support on everything. You guys on this site stood beside us and helped push each of us in our own direction. Thanks again and I hope you will like the new series starting in January.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Just watched the teaser. looks awesome! Wish it was all about bowfishing but o well. I cant get over how sweet that bass pro pontoon is.

·
Registered
977 Posts
No sir the old shows are done. The new shows will be available on Bass Pro Shop's website after they air. With millions of viewers a week, their website will be an awesome place to host the replays.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I was just wondering what kind of lights and electronics it has on it. I'm going to be getting a pontoon here in the near future and the one you were on in the video looked like it was a good setup.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts