BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
LOL!!He backs up his files at the same time I do,so he checks out the site too!!!He has been begging me to take him out but that aint happening....8 hours a day with him is enough!!I am gonna pipe down on here though

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Mud.....I monitor computer screens 8-12 hours a day and back up map/data files up to 6 times a day...lots of downtime followed by hectic timeframes....its the downtimes,I multi task.The other guys in my office play video games....not my thing

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
With that many post when do you fish? JK wish I were that dedicated.
.........our fish have not even began to spawn and until this year only shot during the day(thats when our tournies are)and dint have a single good spawn last year....and cant shoot while at work

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
I hate it when the day job cuts into your shooting time!! :groan:

I feel your pain though, I haven't had the time( or money) to get out this year :(

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
I have too many hobbies Mike but they keep bannin em....chicken fightin,gold dredgin,trappin,lookin for arrowheads, prostitution, sex trafficking.....
I wanna get into gold dreggin here in GA....... were always camping in the norht GA mountains and the streams up there look perfect for finding gold :tu:

1 - 20 of 266 Posts