BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a Oneida Black Eagle and a Osprey. I've decided that I prefer the Osprey so the Black Eagle is for sale. It's a medium draw in camo pattern. Bow is in good condition and will come bare, no bottle, arrow or rest. Cables all appear to be in good condition. I haven't removed the grip to see the serial number so I don't know it. This bow is stock as far as I'm aware of. Pictures are available on request. I'd post them but I don't have a picture hosting account with Photobucket, etc.. Contact me if you're interested through the forum. Please leave me your number and I'll get back as quickly as I can. The asking price is 550.00 shipped to you and I do accept PayPal as a gift or I tack on the fees and add them to your end. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
It may be sold to KennyJayyy, but if he decides he doesn't want it then yes it's still available. I'm reasonably sure that you can adjust them to what you want for poundage, correct?
Inside their range yes, was just wondering what that range was. Most that are used for bowfishing are 35-55 limbs but many of the older bows and black eagles that were bought originally for hunting have 50-70lb power limbs. Which is what I'm looking cause I wanna set up one to hunt with

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Send me some pics ill mite be interested and ill come pick it up

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Inside their range yes, was just wondering what that range was. Most that are used for bowfishing are 35-55 limbs but many of the older bows and black eagles that were bought originally for hunting have 50-70lb power limbs. Which is what I'm looking cause I wanna set up one to hunt with
I was going to keep it for hunting but I think I'd prefer to hurl lead at them. I don't have a clue what the power limbs are rated for, sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts