BowFishing Country banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I thought so myself. The factory bars look better than mine but mine will have to do. They only cost me about $48 and a little time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks guys. I was hoping to work on it last night but this wonderful Arkansas weather took at 30* swing. I would like to be on the water this weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I was able to get a little more work done on the boat Sunday. I got my lightbars painted with bed liner and OD Green paint to match the boat. I got all of the lights mounted and one side wired up. I also got my lightbar back on the front of the boat. At this point I just want it done. It feels like its been a long long process. The empty spot at the front of the light bar was a design mistake that is going to turn out to work in my favor. It was originally there for support for the front lights but I will be able to fit another 150w HPS light in there almost perfect. I also got a stick steer built and wired but I forgot to take pictures. I want to fish.....

My best friend said its pretty bright.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have built basically everything. The brackets are 5x5 angle shelf brackets from Lowes. I welded them together in the center to form ] shape.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts